Here are some excellent ways in which we can use neem leaves:
- Wound healer: Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
- Goodbye dandruff: Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
- Eye Trouble: Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
- Treat that zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
- Ear ailments: Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
- Other skin disorders: Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
- Boost immunity: Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
- Neem kills lice. It also prevents the lice eggs from hatching. Prepare a paste of neem powder and water. Add henna powder (optional) to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it on hair & scalp. Rinse off after drying. Use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times in a week for relief.
- The antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of neem help in treating acne or pimples. Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams.
- Neem powder can be added to morning toothpaste. It is very beneficial in gum problems and keeps the mouth healthy and germ-free, reduces bad breath by killing bacteria in the mouth, prevents and reduces plaque, fights cavities.
- Neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall
- Neem powder helps in itching & skin problems as well.
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Organic Neem powder
Take 3 g powder, 1 to 2 times a day
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Shipping cost is based on weight. Just add products to your cart and use the Shipping Calculator to see the shipping price.
We want you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Items can be returned or exchanged within 30 days of delivery.
Question & Answer
|Settings||Bhumi Organic Neem Powder -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Fennel Honey -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Ajwain Honey -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Raw Papaya Powder-1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Natural Handmade Bathing Bar Rose,Lemon Grass,Mango,neem tulsi,orange,Papaya,Neem,Red Wine,Charcoal,Orange,Aloevera Saop (Pack of 12) remove||Bhumi Organic Lemon Powder-1 KG remove|
|Name||Bhumi Organic Neem Powder -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Fennel Honey -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Ajwain Honey -1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Raw Papaya Powder-1 KG remove||Bhumi Organic Natural Handmade Bathing Bar Rose,Lemon Grass,Mango,neem tulsi,orange,Papaya,Neem,Red Wine,Charcoal,Orange,Aloevera Saop (Pack of 12) remove||Bhumi Organic Lemon Powder-1 KG remove|
20 in stock
Out of stock
Out of stock
20 in stock
18 in stock
19 in stock
|Add to cart|