-41% Quick ViewQuick View
Neem Powder: The Ayurvedic Superfood -500gm
- 100% natural and pure neem powder
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants
- Supports skin health and fights acne
- Helps in maintaining a healthy digestive system
- Can be used as a natural pesticide for plants
Here are some excellent ways in which we can use neem leaves:
- Wound healer: Make a paste out of the neem leaves and dab it on your wounds or insect bites a few times a day till it heals.
- Goodbye dandruff: Boil a bunch of neem leaves till the water turns green, allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo, cleanse it with this water.
- Eye Trouble: Boil some neem leaves, let the water cool completely and then use it to wash your eyes. This will help any kind of irritation, tiredness or redness.
- Treat that zit: Grind a few neem leaves, make a paste and apply it daily till the acne dries out. The paste also helps any kind of eruptions, dark spots and chronic ulcers.
- Ear ailments: Blend some neem leaves and add some honey to it. Use a few drops of this mix to treat any ear boils.
- Other skin disorders: Turmeric combined with a paste of neem leaves can also be used for itching, eczema, ring worms and some mild skin diseases.
- Boost immunity: Crush some neem leaves and take them with a glass of water to increase your immunity.
- Neem kills lice. It also prevents the lice eggs from hatching. Prepare a paste of neem powder and water. Add henna powder (optional) to make it thicker and smoother. Apply it on hair & scalp. Rinse off after drying. Use this method on alternate days or 2-3 times in a week for relief.
- The antiseptic, antioxidant, antifungal, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties of neem help in treating acne or pimples. Powdered neem leaves are a major component of most of the widely used facial creams.
- Neem powder can be added to morning toothpaste. It is very beneficial in gum problems and keeps the mouth healthy and germ-free, reduces bad breath by killing bacteria in the mouth, prevents and reduces plaque, fights cavities.
- Neem powder can greatly help in reducing hair fall
- Neem powder helps in itching & skin problems as well.
Pregnant or lactating women are advised to consume Herbal Products under advice of the Healthcare Practitioner. Store in a cool dry place. Keep out of reach of children. Protect from sunlight.
Organic Neem powder
Take 3 g powder, 1 to 2 times a day
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
There are no reviews yet.